Meditation Binaural Beats
Reaching Deep Levels of Meditation with Binaural Beats
“Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.” – Swami Sivananda
Meditation in its simplest form – sit, relax, and breath – sounds like such an easy, uncomplicated task. Yet for anyone who has ever attempted to meditate for just a short amount of time, instantly knows that this is not the case. Meditation is hard. It’s boring, difficult, and requires a great deal of practice. But it’s definitely worth it! Once mastered, meditation is one of the most beneficial, thrilling, and life changing experience that one can have. Binaural beats are the simplest and most effective way for anyone to quickly master meditation making the entire process much simpler.
What is Meditation
What comes to mind when you hear the word meditation? For most they imagine a yogi sitting pretzel position somewhere in the mountains completely disconnected to the outside world. For others they see it as some “New Age” concept for people who have completely lost all touch with reality. Others think of it as nothing more then some type of religious practice. Common misconceptions in our society that, regardless of extraordinary benefits and scientific findings, plagues meditation as a taboo practice.
In order to meditate you don’t have to change your beliefs, find a new circle of friends, move to a remote location, or spend hours each day sitting in an uncomfortable position. Meditation is a simple practice where one attempts to gain control over their thoughts and reach a deep state of relaxation and awareness. It’s something that anyone can use from all walks of life to deal with stress, medical problems, anxiety, restlessness, frustration, and much more. It’s also a great way to exercise the mind, improve concentration, reflect your thoughts, contemplate life, and gain an overall sense of peace and euphoria.
Top Recommended Meditation Brainwave Entrainment: Deep Meditation IsoBeats
Benefits of Meditation
The benefits of meditation are endless. Scientists have done tremendous amounts of research proving it to be very effective, more and more doctors are recommending it to their patients, and everyday people from around the globe are beginning to implement it into their everyday lives. Here a just a few of the many reasons you should meditate:
- 1. Stress: Stress is the number one life killer and meditation is the number one stress killer. Stress is worse than smoking, drinking, and even most illegal substances. Meditation calms the body and puts it back in a natural calm state, allowing it to repair itself, and prevents further mental and physical deterioration from stress.
- 2. Health: When you meditate your blood pressure normalizes, cholesterol levels go down, your mind ages at a slower rate, your immune functions improve, and the health of your body improves drastically.
- 3. Focus: We have much less control over our thoughts then we would like to believe. The average person has over 200,000 thoughts in one day and two thirds of them are negative and useless. In order to live in a peaceful state of mind we must shift all of our negative thoughts to positive ones. Meditation is the best way to become aware of and in control of these thoughts.
- 4. Self-Awareness: In this fast-paced day and age we have become slaves to zombie consciousness. Push this button, push that button, do you want fries with that? The first step to personal and spiritual growth is becoming more self-aware of our thoughts, choices, surroundings, and becoming more responsible for our actions. The most effective way of gaining self-awareness is meditation.
- 5. Perception: Reality is a manifestation of our perception, which is very distorted due to our limited awareness. By expanding our perception we gain a better understanding of the universe around us and our true nature. Imprisoned by the confines of our mind, meditation will break the shackles of self-imposed lead boxes.
Using Meditation Binaural Beats
If you’ve ever tried to meditate for just a short amount of time then you know just how frustrating and difficult it can be. Trying to quiet our mind when it’s been programmed to continuously feed us thoughts, attempting to relax our body that is so used to dealing with stress and anxiety, and finding that moment of peace and tranquility in the chaotic world around us seems impossible. Overcoming all of these things requires patience and dedication. A lot of it.
Meditation binaural beats brings us down to the deep levels that only experienced meditators can reach allowing anyone to instantly reap the full benefits without the years of practice. The biggest problem with meditation is that most people give up before they truly experience what it can feel like. By using binaural beats in your meditation sessions, you will reach those deep euphoric states quicker, stay there longer, and go further then you ever imagined possible.
Where to Get Meditation Binaural Beats:
If you want to reach the deepest states of meditation with the least amount of effort then I recommend that you use Deep Meditation IsoBeats. This recording will take you down to the lower Theta and Beta frequency range easily and naturally allowing you to experience a deep state of bliss .
BrainEv is a unique self-development brainwave meditation program. It has six levels to complete over the course of six months. This program completely transforms your mind to operate at a higher and more evolved level of functioning.